Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YOHIMBINE tips and tricks- V.2

Macro....So I was gonna take Yohimbine along with my cycle and Liquidex, will the liquidex keep from the water retention the yohimbine causes> thanks bro

_SOLID

Iwan2bsolid,

The addition of liquidex, which is IMHO an essential element of any aromatic cycle (test/dbol), will help with water retention to some degree(it will help immensely with normal water retention). However, the method by which yohimbine increases water retention is not well understood, though anecdotal reports of those using yohimbine and liquidex have shown some decrease in water retention.

peace

Wow, thanks MAC. So it is a really noticeable water retention huh...would you say like that of creatine does? thanks alot

_SOLID

water retention really varies A LOT- some actually lose water. It really depends, but the retention is not site specific it is systemic. With heavier frequent doses the water retention is more noticable, at least for most. As to What kind of water retention(how it comapres to creatine or AS), you really have to see for yourself- It varies much like creatine or AS.

okay... I ordered my bottle, principally based on your erudition on the matter... one more question, can anything be done to reduce water retention (preparation h, perhaps)?

Puc,

Water retention is not localized. So prep H wont help. However, the yohimburn solution itself, does seem to minimize water- probably due to its high l-menthol content.

Water retention will vary, for some it will act as a diuretic. The best way to minimize water is the 3-4 on / 1-2 off pattern.

peace

are you guys using your bare hands to apply the solution or are you using rubber gloves so none of the solution soaks into your hands?

BDD,

Bare hands are fine- you will absorb some through hands. USE FINGERTIPS WHEN POSSIBLE- though with lower back admin this can be difficult :p

gloves will work but
a. its one more step
b. it is a little harder to rub in
c. some will end up on gloves anyway

btw- WASH HANDS THOUROUGHLY AFTER, wait a couple of minutes after application then wash-
peppermint oil residue on hands and working out with weights or on equipment is rather slimey, especially once you start to sweat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom