Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YOHIMBINE tips and tricks- V.2

Dork,

Applying before gym, 30-40min prior to workout, will improve fatburning and give some CNS stimualtion- a little taken sublingual 5-10mg(using the tabs you have lying around :p ) is also beneficial 5-10min before workout.

PIMP,

Lipoburn- not sure that it contains yohimbine (label says yohimbe hcl :confused: ) and some of the ingredients are misspelled. most people I have talked to dissatisfied with results. Seems to work better when mixed with extra yohimbine hcl- a couple people I know have tried this.(probably because the amount of Y hcl contained in original product is miniscule- I have heard 40mg per jar- but unable to verify)

Lipoderm- have not heard anything- except 2 reports of it being too caustic to the skin (2 women- stopped using). Yohimbine in this product is chinese in origin which will affect quality.

The topical solution that I was referring to is a blend of japanese peppermint oil (90% l-menthol), pure liquid aloe vera, water and a small amount of glycerin. Yohimbine suspends and dissassociate well in this solution. Preliminary results are good though, only myself and a few other have tried it (certainly less yohimbine can and must be used with this solution- as I found :p ) It is not available yet to the public.

peace

Cutting Gel or BEnGay

MP,

I just recieved my yohimbine HCL and i want to know if i can use "Cutting Gel" as a carrier(bc i have half a bottle of it)? Or will Ben Gay work better?

Thanks alot bro.

M56M

M65,

I would use bengay.
I have not used the cutting gel but reports say that it is greasy and just sits on your skin.

Drop me a line if you are interested in trying a special carrier :p , as yet unavailable. :alien:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY LEWDTENANT ON FITNESSBOARD
------------------------------------------------

Let me tell you. I am on NYC/YohHCL for about 5 days now. I just am not hungry for anything. It sucks!!

Top Bottom