Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yo Wodin

Thick dog

How's the wife and my kids? Anyhow, where do you think the bottom is with AOL? After I cash in on my enrgy stocks later this summer, I might look in that direction...

LOL!! WASSUP TDOG!!!!

AOL - TW is now a dinosaur. They have to start trimming the fat because there isn't any real growth left in the Net / Media markets. So if they announce a restructuring or a downsizing after the second quarter this year you might get some bounce. But I doubt that will happen. So I would put the bottom near 18.50. Then after they fuck up another Q you will see some announcements for spin offs etc... The usual bullshit. That's where you will get your bounce, probably July - August.

The Wife and kids are pure heaven. Peace Bro.

That's what I was thinking too. Oil is going crazy. I hope that it lasts till the end of the summer, then I'll probably cash in and look at some tech.

The only reason energy is nuts right now is due to the middle east. I Do like your strategy for the short term. Very solid.

Who knows what's going to happen with Iraq, but until then oil should keep fluctuating in an upward direction. I'm gonna try and get out before it starts coming back down. Tech has to come back eventually, maybe not even this year, but I think it is a good idea to have a few solid companies that are making money, so that when the sector starts to trun around, they will skyrocket. I've had a hell of of time just keeping form buying Oracle and Cisco.

Top Bottom