Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yo weight training forum night owls...

moya

EF VIP
hoooo is up in the house tonight?... i like me anabolics too, but this forum is my home... a lot of good bro's in here...

btw, sleep is overrated ive concluded... i cant tell you how many surprisingly big PR's ive hit on 2hrs sleep or less... lol maybe its a mental thing for me...
i need to get like a script for ambien or somthing...

well ist 11.55 am or midday by me lol , although i hardly slept last night, never sleep well, think i am hovering above overtraining at the moment

ya i work swing 2pm to whenever, sometimes 11, often 3am... my job is lots of moving and lifting and i get paid extra to do extra work so i get all wound up and it takes me a while to feel sleepy when i get home...
that is my life... running around picking up not-so-heavy shit at work, and then waking up and picking up heavy shit at the gym...

where is spektorAAA and gstacker?... i know you guys were up in here...
party poopers...

a dude at the gym is the same way.. he was diagnosed bi-polar and schizo. gets 2 hours of sleep and then nails 450 pounds for 4. might want to get that looked at if you are seriously getting 2 hours of sleep and feeling refreshed.. that is the main symptom. get it nicked in the bud early before it gets worse.

the doc put him on $700 worth of meds a month and now he sleeps like a normal person.

Top Bottom