Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yo Mitch ... the answer to your question

wanna get in on the best abs by the 4th of july action here? my old ass will whup your ass too...balee dat.

Lol, you probably would. I'm just trying to get my size back right now anyways, I've had a long break, and only been going for a few months. It'll take me til July just to hit my target weight, let alone be shredded.

Guys I've definitely made some poor decisions in the past. It's crazy how much one can grow up and have the life experiences over a few years... and the difference it makes when you gain a little self-confidence, self-worth and maturity. So - there will be no more nudes posted. Yes, I'm with Traz - and you don't want to fight him for any photos I'm pretty sure :)

I still <3 EF.

Guys I've definitely made some poor decisions in the past. It's crazy how much one can grow up and have the life experiences over a few years... and the difference it makes when you gain a little self-confidence, self-worth and maturity. So - there will be no more nudes posted. Yes, I'm with Traz - and you don't want to fight him for any photos I'm pretty sure :)

I still <3 EF.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Top Bottom