Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yo 2 things....

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
What is NONI Juice? Anyone. I have started listening to a health talk show in the AM and it is pushed on there and I am just curious.

Can anyone point me to a web site that sells ornithine?

Thank you. :)

Noni juice is :
-----------------------------
Original TAHITIAN NONI® BRAND Noni Nectar brings you the benefit of scientific discovery, leading-edge quality assurance technology, and 2,000 years of history. No other noni product compares to authentic TAHITIAN NONI® Brand Noni Nectar!

· Made from Morinda citrifolia fruit puree-not concentrates or powders
· Delivers optimal benefits because of its original liquid form
· Originates with fruit picked by specially trained harvesters
· Backed by a research lab dedicated solely to the study of Morinda citrifolia
· Contains no chemical preservatives, sugars, or thickeners
-------------------------------
My wife tried it and loved it. Get this, we also tried it with our dog and our vet was astonished at the changes in him. Only one problem - its expensive. A web site for Noni - www.morinda.com

Be careful with the brand you get. This is the only one that my wife liked. The others were too sweet. (also - this stuff tastes like old dirty socks but it works)

The Nature Boy said:
I smell something fishy.... and it's called Noni-Juice.

Nature;

I said it smells like old dirty socks not fish j/k.

You're right. There is very little written about this stuff other than by the people that sell it. But then again, isn't that what most of the 'supplement' industry is based on. That's also why I never used it but I could not argue with what the vet said about my dog.

BTW, neither my wife nor my dog use it anymore. Its just too expensive.

Does this count as 3rd party : http://www.cnw.com/~timo/scien/scientific.html

Last edited:
Very cool guys thanks.

Site that sells Ornithine? Anyone? :)

My understanding was that its benefits were similar to aloe vera, only more pronounced. I think Kilosports sells bulk Noni as well.

jordon said:

Nature;

I said it smells like old dirty socks not fish j/k.

You're right. There is very little written about this stuff other than by the people that sell it. But then again, isn't that what most of the 'supplement' industry is based on. That's also why I never used it but I could not argue with what the vet said about my dog.

BTW, neither my wife nor my dog use it anymore. Its just too expensive.

Does this count as 3rd party : http://www.cnw.com/~timo/scien/scientific.html

It is expensive!! Plus, why don't they sell the fruit at the store? I know at one of the fancy stores where I live they sell fruit from the pacific area, why can't they sell noni-fruit over here? Damn polynesians and their noni-fruit!! :p

I work At GNC and we sell the stuff. most people that buy it , use it for joint pain and immune-enhancing . The bottle does not say crap on it. some kind of polysaccharide, I don't remember the name. I'm sure it is some kind of beta glucan. As far as the immune-enhancing goes, I would just use maitake mushroom. if it is joint pain........smoke a fat one....J/k....take bromelain.

KJ

The Nature Boy said:

It is expensive!! Plus, why don't they sell the fruit at the store? I know at one of the fancy stores where I live they sell fruit from the pacific area, why can't they sell noni-fruit over here? Damn polynesians and their noni-fruit!! :p

They don't sell the fruit because you could never eat it. The juice is mixed with other stuff for flavor. The raw fruit would just be nastey. The first time I smelled the open bottle of juice I almost puked.

I believe somewhere on Morinda's web site he talks about the taste.

My dog will eat his own sh*t but even he turns his nose up at Noni juice.

Top Bottom