Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yet another HST question..maxes for 10 reps

halfaclue

Banned
I am wicked sore from finding my 15 rep maxes..i know i can workout today and find my 10 rep maxes but i don't think they will be nearly as high in weight.

Is that the point, to find find the maxes when you are a little drained and then the 5 rep maxes when you are really pushing yourself and hence the long lay-off before you start?

I think that makes sense...Let's look at it from when you are going to be starting the actual program....you will do the SD period come back do the 15's and most likely you will be pretty sore\drained after the 1st\2nd workout

Depending on the amount of volume and the weights you used..your muscles could be almost or fully recovered already and just have a lot of lactic acid hanging around...also from what I've read doesn't seem like strength is that big of a deal with the program..after all it is hypertrophy specific...

Sorry for the long post but basically I don't think you should worry about it too much.

My 10 rep maxe days and 5 rep max days didn't hurt nearly as bad at my 15 rep days...now I get my week of rest which with no gym is going to drive me nuts so I am going to be super anal about my diet to distract my urges to lift.

Top Bottom