Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes it's me

Damn good body !!!

You look so good, bro !, my sincere congratulations. You must know a couple of things about get ripped. What's your diet, and the drugs that you use ?

Regards, my friend.

Well you are very massive and dry as fuck in taht pic. I would love to know what you weigh in the off season. You are fuckin huge very good genetic. Looking very symetrical. Keep it up.:D

Too bad you posted your face cause I'd love like mustang to know details of your usage and what not!

You look amazing, keep it up and hit me up with a private message!

Thank god for PM ing!

British Champs, NABBA or EFBB?
Also there's no reason why you can't discuss gear even with your face on here. It is perfectly legal to use a personal amount in the UK and if you are here, you would know this. My photos are up here and I have posted on my usage.

When I see a pic like this

When I see a pic like this I really am interested in knowing this guys cycles, he obviously knows what he's doing, so now share with us.

bbd

Very impressive bro. Let's say hypothetically, if you ever were to take gear, what would you use?

Top Bottom