Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yay my 25000th post thingy

Austin316 said:
haha fights liven the place up

she doesn't like me for some reason but I don't think she will go so far as to really let me know what she thinks *shrugs*

fighting with sponge is second nature though
I dont not like you, i dont not like anyone in EF, but it gets kind of annoying when you say"in the good ole day" and "your all noobs next to me"
we know already
move on

Oh yeah, instead of taking the time to tell us all how were noobs....(we can see your join date) get to know us....and youll find out were as cool as the old people that came here
Times change

btw hi im SoKlueles

SoKlueles said:
I dont not like you, i dont not like anyone in EF, but it gets kind of annoying when you say"in the good ole day" and "your all noobs next to me"
we know already
move on

Oh yeah, instead of taking the time to tell us all how were noobs....(we can see your join date) get to know us....and youll find out were as cool as the old people that came here
Times change

btw hi im SoKlueles
hush newbie

lmao if you read the context in which I said that, it was to make a point. Basically you have people who have been here for not all that long sitting there attacking some new girl calling her a newbie, blah blah it happens every single time a woman tries to join this place. My point is that those people are newbies to a lot of us yet we never openly tried to crucify them when they joined, that shit didn't really happen but hey guess I'm an ass for actually defending a woman when she joins up

I do know a few people here, and I would wager the ones that do know me well enough wouldn't have anything bad to say, I just don't make it a point to get to know just anyone here. I've seen way too many peole come and go yet Im still here, I only get pissed off about the whole platinum thing and over moderation which I think is responsible for the lesser quality to this place and not the people that are here neccesarily. FOr those that remember I'm sure they would say pretty much the same thing, this place used to feel a lot more of a tighter knit crowd, but hey what can you expect when thousands of new people influx unto the board. Or maybe its cuz for a long time I rarely visited this place and when I came back to being somewhat regular all these new little groups were in existance and I just don't feel apart of it all anymore. What the hell do I know, I just know your taking me way out of context if thats what you think but I really don't care. I just honesty am curious as to the elaboration of "if you don;t have anything nice to say..." lol I'd prefer the just say it method :)

Austin316 said:
lmao if you read the context in which I said that, it was to make a point. Basically you have people who have been here for not all that long sitting there attacking some new girl calling her a newbie, blah blah it happens every single time a woman tries to join this place. My point is that those people are newbies to a lot of us yet we never openly tried to crucify them when they joined, that shit didn't really happen but hey guess I'm an ass for actually defending a woman when she joins up

I do know a few people here, and I would wager the ones that do know me well enough wouldn't have anything bad to say, I just don't make it a point to get to know just anyone here. I've seen way too many peole come and go yet Im still here, I only get pissed off about the whole platinum thing and over moderation which I think is responsible for the lesser quality to this place and not the people that are here neccesarily. FOr those that remember I'm sure they would say pretty much the same thing, this place used to feel a lot more of a tighter knit crowd, but hey what can you expect when thousands of new people influx unto the board. Or maybe its cuz for a long time I rarely visited this place and when I came back to being somewhat regular all these new little groups were in existance and I just don't feel apart of it all anymore. What the hell do I know, I just know your taking me way out of context if thats what you think but I really don't care. I just honesty am curious as to the elaboration of "if you don;t have anything nice to say..." lol I'd prefer the just say it method :)

Damn, I leave for a little over an hour and this place goes all nuts on me!!! What the hell is going on here? :worried:

Austin316 said:

ok i dont not like you anymore:heart: and i do agree on the bombing stuff
:friends:
and i figured that you didnt care what i thought bout you and thats cool:) Im not here to hurt people. Im just here for fun and to see other peoples views of things
I just get tired of people coming behind me saying smart remarks about something i say. It gets old at times and sometimes I guess I take it the wrong way. My apologies :heart:

Top Bottom