Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

YAY me!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nutsnack
  • Start date Start date
N

nutsnack

Guest
Well i just put a bid down on a house here and im betting i get it (will see 2morrow or monday). it will be my first house and i am VERY excited.. been living in a one bedroom apartment while going to school and now in graduate school so i moved up!! what is the first thing i should put in it?!?!

my parents bought me a 42" plasma screen for the rec room and my bro is giving me a 9' pool table which will fit perfect downstairs!!!
 
Awesome man! good luck with it. Is it big, small, fixer upper? I doubt it, if you already have the pool table and a plasma. lol

First thing is a nice coat of paint, unless it needs other work.
 
gonelifting said:
Awesome man! good luck with it. Is it big, small, fixer upper? I doubt it, if you already have the pool table and a plasma. lol

First thing is a nice coat of paint, unless it needs other work.


its not super nice but not really a fixer upper.. only 4 years old and a single old man lived in it before me.. 4 bedrooms 3 baths i live in the midwest so the houses here dont compare to the stuff on the west or east coast too FYI
 
"its not super nice but not really a fixer upper.. only 4 years old"


LMAO Dude, you're killing me. That's NEW to me bro. Turn the TV on and relax in it. Cut the grass once in a while.

I HATE to ask but how much does something like that go for in the midwest? You can give me a ballpark if you want.
 
gonelifting said:
"its not super nice but not really a fixer upper.. only 4 years old"


LMAO Dude, you're killing me. That's NEW to me bro. Turn the TV on and relax in it. Cut the grass once in a while.

I HATE to ask but how much does something like that go for in the midwest? You can give me a ballpark if you want.

150-200 grand..

i meant its nice but not cribs nice :p
 
nutsnack said:
150-200 grand..

i meant its nice but not cribs nice :p


Holy shit! I'm moving to the midwest. Is that in Canada?
 
New Jersey. Prices are pretty crasy everywhere but certain areas that's a steal. Before I moved to this town I was looking at 2family houses that were going for approximately $450-$500k 5 years ago. Now they're 1.1million. lol

I have a small house and I would'nt sell it for less than 500k I'd think about it at $550, I would do it at $600. If I sold, I'd have to buy another house for at least $400+ and THEN fix it up all over again. It's not worth it.

I should sell and move to Kansas. My desk chair would be just as comfortable every single damn day that I sit in it. I don't even go outside. I live in the bad part of town. lol
 
gonelifting said:
New Jersey. Prices are pretty crasy everywhere but certain areas that's a steal. Before I moved to this town I was looking at 2family houses that were going for approximately $450-$500k 5 years ago. Now they're 1.1million. lol

I have a small house and I would'nt sell it for less than 500k I'd think about it at $550, I would do it at $600. If I sold, I'd have to buy another house for at least $400+ and THEN fix it up all over again. It's not worth it.

I should sell and move to Kansas. My desk chair would be just as comfortable every single damn day that I sit in it. I don't even go outside. I live in the bad part of town. lol

i love the peace and quiet here.. its in a neighborhood but i live in a town of 500,000 people.. no where near new jersey size.. also im sure your job pays WAY more then mine as well so u have ure benefits living there :p
 
nutsnack said:
also im sure your job pays WAY more then mine as well :p


Oh yeah... My j.....ob.... ummm yeah, you are right. I have to go now bye.
 
gonelifting said:
Oh yeah... My j.....ob.... ummm yeah, you are right. I have to go now bye.

lol duck stealing doesnt pay well?





























j/k dont be mad :heart:
 
Top Bottom