this fucking rules. Where are my amphetamines?
juicedmohawk said:this fucking rules. Where are my amphetamines?
our weeks go from thursday to wednesday... so around 10 hours, but I work monday, tuesday, and wednesday... I'm going to get around 30 hours of OT this week.PICK3 said:How much of that is at overtime rate?
juicedmohawk said:god I'm a corporate slave.
thanks dude... my BDAY is monday the 6th, but around here it's vogue to have bday threads 1 day in advance.The Red Dragon said:That ain't right
Amphetamines give me nasty headaches afterwards
Happy birthday btw
Smurfy said:i still need to come in for a sleep study to find out why i fall asleep watching movies and talking to you online
I have been trying that relentlessly.juicedmohawk said:you're misssing some wiring up top. It's easily fixed. Constant masturbation.
we probably need to review your techniques. give us a vivid description. Pictures are a bonus, sound effects a necessity.Smurfy said:I have been trying that relentlessly.
$2.23 and a box of twinkies per shift.Eringobraugh said:So whats time and a half of minimum wage there?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














