Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xmen bulking diet?

Wynn

High End Bro
Platinum
Jackman Bulks Up For X2

Hugh Jackman told the Urban Cinefile Web site that he's glad he has time to prepare to reprise the role of Wolverine in the upcoming X2, the sequel to X-Men. "It's been two years, and the first one was such a big rush, because I got cast within a week of shooting, and it took me about three or four weeks into shooting before I really felt I had the character down," Jackman told the site. "So now I feel confident I know what Wolverine is about."

Jackman added, "I've got to start eating tuna and bulking up, which is a bit of a pain. But apart from that, I'm really looking forward to it." X2 is slated for a May 2003 release.

yeah he better bulk up..man i always thought about Wolverine as a big fucker. but he sure wasnt huge in the firt X-men movie..but i loved the movie.

That was the one thing that i didn't like about the movie, Wolverine is my favourite super hero character and in all the comics and cartoons he is one jacked up SOB, Hugh Jackman was just too skinny, i couldn't picture him as Wolverine, i don't think he'll ever have the mass to look as i think Wolverine should, but then i doubt many pro bodybuilders can act as well as Jackman...

Stu.

Top Bottom