Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine

bigpoppapump55

Just wondering if anyone had the same experiences, it seems like hours after my dose my legs feel like they are tired, weak or falling asleep I was wondering if anyone else had the same sides as that and if it's normal because I have taken ECA and it has not happened to me before

Thanks

Nope. I took three of those tabs before running and was like a man possessed. They're quite effective for stimulating and motivating, well at least they effected me in that way. Not sure what happened in your case mate, Lee.

Sounds right to me!

That's one of my big things about effedrine in general. Seriously irritating. I go from the on top of the world phase, to the cracked out phase. When I'm in the cracked out phase I have a little more trouble concentrating, get kinda lazy and unmotivated, but still wired. Seems like I can't close my eyes.

I also seem to get some major head rushes. Not sure if it really plays with my blood pressure or not though.

Do you eat enough during the day? I find myself never hungry on it, so sometimes I'll forget to eat. Often times that's the reason you can get tired. Just no fuel to burn.

Top Bottom