Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine, ephedrine or not

leatherface

Ok, about xenadrine here. I know they just came out with a new ephedrine free xenadrine, and my question is, which is more powerful? I'm not sure if the old ephedrine is more powerful, but less safe or what. Also, I used to take xenadrine, and 1 problem i had was constant cottonmouth, my mouth was always dry. So with the ephedrine free product, will this change? :). I'm planning on buying some xenadrine here in the future, and wan't the more powerful one, but I'm not sure which it is....thanks alot guys

the ephedrine product is better. Dry mouth is part of the game if you want to play it.
Shit makes me sweat

Alright thanks man. SO does anyone know how much better the ephedrine one is compared to the non-ephedrine? thanks alot !

The products with ephedrine in them are 100times better than non-ephedrine products. Don't worry about the dry mouth, as RABS said, "its a part of the game"! I usually sweat like a bitch! You have to weigh the benefits against the costs, getting ripped and having dry mouth - I'd risk it!!

ah, i guess your right :), i was just curious b/c of the hype of the new non-ephedrine xenadrine. They almost make it sound like it is more potent that the ephedrine xenadrine itself. Alright thanks guys, any more info would be cool too :) peace

Your right there is tons of hype about the non-ephedrine products. This is because most of the companys are going to stop making the ephedrine products because now they have to pay a million dollars for insurance if the company produces ephedrine products. Most can't afford it and other would make more money by just selling the ephedrine free products!!!

Alright well if everything u say it true :), then i guess ill be taking the ephedrine xenadrine. I found it good for the most part but the only thing that bothered me was the damn dry mouth. I take taekwondo classes a few times a week and it kills me when i can't even swollow b/c my mouth is so dry lol.... blah :) I can't seem to find any difference b/w the ephedrine free and ephedrine xenadrine anywhere on the web either..wonder why. Thanks alot tech one, i appreciate the help.

Top Bottom