Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xbox one or ps4?

TC2

Been gone for a while so forgive me if it's been posted before.

Been an xboxer since day one of the original xbox and a beta tester of xbox live.

Going with the ps4 this time for sure, forcing a kinect on you and requiring that it be on for your console to work is fucking bullshit.

Thoughts?

Been gone for a while so forgive me if it's been posted before.

Been an xboxer since day one of the original xbox and a beta tester of xbox live.

Going with the ps4 this time for sure, forcing a kinect on you and requiring that it be on for your console to work is fucking bullshit.

Thoughts?

agreed, and this is coming from a sony hater. MS is trying to get way too far over on this one.

Not to mention that.

It's 100 bucks more than ps4

Doesn't come with a headset and current ones won't work.

All of the content you have purchased from xbox live.. Games, dlc,etc will not transfer over to the new xbox.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Doesn't come with a headset and current ones won't work.

All of the content you have purchased from xbox live.. Games, dlc,etc will not transfer over to the new xbox.

ewwww, that's just gross. It's too early to really tell how badly they've fcked here but they're getting such bad press it's unbelievable. I do some overclocking and case work (at one of the forums), shit like that, even though the majority of them were strictly PC gamers most still by and large respected MS and favored the 360 if they had to choose a console. Not so anymore. It's dripping with disgust now.

With the whole nsa listening in on phone thing... Having a hd video camera /very sensitive microphone array constantly on is not going to go well with people.

The fact that it must be connected and remain on in order for the xbox one to function is a total kick in the balls.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Internet connection and used games are going to fuck MS far more than anything mentioned ITT.

PS4 wins that fight by default and then on price point. Quantity might win this fight early on though.

i'm kinda pissed that they don't have all that many great games coming out on launch. Games like Destiny and Oblivion Online should be released with the launch

Top Bottom