Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wut is the next "toy" u plan to purchase?

A wife that will stfu

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Some type of firearm before obama makes them impossible to get.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Who do you think you are?

I'll pat you on the head and send you on your way. Good job pick, you're the 10th person to use a "hazing" joke on me this week. Go on now.... I'm serous.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I'll pat you on the head and send you on your way. Good job pick, you're the 10th person to use a "hazing" joke on me this week. Go on now.... I'm serous.

You better watch your smart fucking mouth or you'll get blacked out for months you little bitch.

of you're only in double digits in hazing, you're still shitting yellow you faggot.

You of all people should appreciate a good initiation period, unless the Corps has been completely pussied down since I left.

So shut the fuck up and take the DP like a man

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

of you're only in double digits in hazing, you're still shitting yellow you faggot.

You of all people should appreciate a good initiation period, unless the Corps has been completely pussied down since I left.

So shut the fuck up and take the DP like a man

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

how the fuck did you get around the hazing? you must be a special rob

You better watch your smart fucking mouth or you'll get blacked out for months you little bitch.

I don't care if you're a mod or a guy here at day one. I'll show you all the respect in the world and help you in anyway. But if you can't show me any respect, I'm sure not going to show you any.

I didn't come here for anyone's approval or ego. I came here to help and learn from like minded people with a common interest of the body and mind. You got a problem with that, ban me.

Top Bottom