Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF is wrong with society these days?

somewhere in the southeastern states

having lived up and down the east coast....and living in tejas now......I have to say one of the states (don't want to flame any of the southern gents onboard) like
Georgia or Mississippi...or Tennessee....I went to a wedding in Memphis during Memorial Weekend.....and in the obit sec.....I have never seen so many young people croaking.......30-38 yrs of age....I asked an EMT what is the deal.....he said nobody eats right.....they are in poor health.....the gymn scene sucks....there also.....Memphis has a weak core of gymns.......nothing really hardcore...
most don't even have a daycare......plenty of shitty food places to harden your arteries though....Everybody there is phuckin huge (FAT)!!!!!!!!!

Just poking my head in from the women's board, making sure i am not missing anything...you guys are harsh...I will agree that women tend to look for the magic pill that will turn them into supermodels overnight. I'll try to do my part and spread the word ... might take me a minute to change the setiment of the women population but in the mean time, fuck that fat bitch!

contessa :kitty:

contessa said:
Just poking my head in from the women's board, making sure i am not missing anything...you guys are harsh...I will agree that women tend to look for the magic pill that will turn them into supermodels overnight. I'll try to do my part and spread the word ... might take me a minute to change the setiment of the women population but in the mean time, fuck that fat bitch!

That's hilarious. I mean, woman says fuck the fat bitch. too much. i love this board.

Until I came here I thought AS was a miricle in a syringe. And that you could shoot that shit for a few months and bang youd be like Arnie LOL but Ive learnt you have to work even harder in the GYM and eat a shite load of cals to get anywheres. Although I probably will never take AS due to phobia of needles (go on laff) I still think people should research things before they slag them off.

I've no doubt it's bad if you abuse it, geez so is alcohol but that aint against the law to drink. At the end of the day, you all know the risks, and also the benefits to it so each to his own.

I've tried explaining some of the stuff i've learnt about AS in these forums to my girl and she is all "it fucks yer heart up", "makes ur cock shrivel up", "makes u violent" , "is as bad as heroin" etc etc. She just does not care but thats up to her. It annoys me whenever some1 has an opinion about something that is based on only hearing one side of the story (no matter what the subject).

Next time the fat bitch make comments like those duct tape her to a chair with her mouth taped for 48 hrs and sit in front of her eating cream cakes. That should keep her quiet next time.

Oh hehe have you guys ever had the occasional idiot tell you how bad it is for youre liver as they are pounding away at a six pack of beer? ROFL

Shit even if the liver damage was even as close as to what alchohol does to you over the years id still rather do AAS and go to the gym to have something to show for it, instead of drinking a shitload of beer and wake up next to a FAT bitch, lol thats going to complain about AAS.

Top Bottom