Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF is wrong with society these days?

Wife is all over me cause she found out. I tell her but you have taken T-3(she didn't have an answer for that one) and I'm not going heavy and it's safe if done right (told her they prescribe them for medical conditions and such) No go. I'm cheating and going to effect our future kids. It wasn't pretty! I'm going to bring up that plastic surgery argument, that is a good one.

everyone is intitled to live his life

Wheter someone is taking roids, needing plastic surgery, gyno surgery, using synthol, it is up to THAT person what he/she wants. What someone else thinks does not matter. I am against synthol, does not even like the look it gives (when much is used).
If some one tells me that roids are bad, my answer is:
can well be, but it is my life.

The real joke is fat burners and such don't really even do anything unless you workout and do cardio, etc.
Women generally do tend to still seek cosmetic solutions, although this has changed a lot over the last 20 years. You still hear diet this, fat burner that, tummy tucker, butt blaster, ad nauseum. How about simple disclipline and hard work?

how bout the fact that every goddamn woman in the u.s. uses makeup to look prettier? i mean wtf thats 'cheating to improve physical appearance' as well. stupid people...i hate fat bitches

I have no patience for this type of thing and have been contemplating this subject forever. What can you do ya know. Its kind of strange how some people will never ever know what we are really about ,the dedication the education all of it, Thats why i appreciate this board so much and the friends and family that arent into it but at least know what im about,well friends. Fam has no clue. just like that pig had no clue. Tell her IMPRINT says good luck with the Body Solutions! what a fucking joke. HaHaHa

I hear ya. Most of the guys I know think you inject gear in your veins, that you don't need to train, eat etc.You just sit there and inject. WTF. What about waking up at 4:00am to get that extra protein shake, or coming home feeling sick and collapsing after the dreaded leg workout, or working damn hard then coming home to a 2 hour hard workout. It's just wrong!!

Peace

Most people are very stupid. Just look around you. That is why I find it is the best policy to not speak to most people I meet. I may seem like an asshole, but in the long run I am better off not speaking to some moron who is only going to piss me off with their ignorance.

Top Bottom