Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

wtf happened.?

tin2

New member
I did a second PCT,(10 days Nolvadex 20mg/day) just make sure my shits back to normal, a month after my last pct.. .. and now i got the deca dick problem ..and i never did deca last cycle... wtf is up ..? anyone know.. I was fine before i started this new pct.. and I stopped
 
before and after blood work might help to answer your questions anthing else is pure speculation. for instance i could speculate that the nolvadex increased your SHBG which lowered your free T. or something else you did managed to fuck with your DHT levels which are most important for sex drive and avoiding deca dick. or that you have a prolactin issue. the list goes on.
 
Get some proviron and take another round of HCG. It has happened to a lot of people I know. If you are horny and you can't get it up that is one thing. If you have no libido that is a test level issue. Take the proviron and the HCG and you should be fine.
 
darwinmcduck said:
Get some proviron and take another round of HCG. It has happened to a lot of people I know. If you are horny and you can't get it up that is one thing. If you have no libido that is a test level issue. Take the proviron and the HCG and you should be fine.

this is good advise but i am curious too how old you are tin2
 
bigmouth2006 said:
this is good advise but i am curious too how old you are tin2

Im 25.. I did a cycle of eq and cyp before this ..did a 30day pct with nolva and it worked awsome... then i thought if i had a bit of eq left in my system Id do another short pct to help... back fired..
 
Triple J said:
before and after blood work might help to answer your questions anthing else is pure speculation. for instance i could speculate that the nolvadex increased your SHBG which lowered your free T. or something else you did managed to fuck with your DHT levels which are most important for sex drive and avoiding deca dick. or that you have a prolactin issue. the list goes on.


My libido dropped a bit , The acne started , and the deca type thing..(but i didnt do deca last cycle , I did EQ) I was fine before this too.. damn it ..
 
darwinmcduck said:
Get some proviron and take another round of HCG. It has happened to a lot of people I know. If you are horny and you can't get it up that is one thing. If you have no libido that is a test level issue. Take the proviron and the HCG and you should be fine.

thansk for the advise.. Is the proviron enough of a anti-e to block and conversion from the HCG .?? And what kid of cylce of that should i do ..I've never done Hcg ..?
 
Proviron is not an anti-estrogen type med it is a form of DHT wich has a huge play in sex drive, A previous thread mentioned this. it is cheap to.
 
OlyFit said:
Proviron is not an anti-estrogen type med it is a form of DHT wich has a huge play in sex drive, A previous thread mentioned this. it is cheap to.


yeah ..i used it before ..It great stuff.. I was just saying that cause i know the hcg can cause gyno if not used with an anti e
 
tin2 said:
yeah ..i used it before ..It great stuff.. I was just saying that cause i know the hcg can cause gyno if not used with an anti e
Yeah I am not a fan of HCG at all. Never use the shit.
 
tin2 said:
Do u mind if i ask why .. alot of ppl say it helps with recovery .
It can be a touchy type of regimen to use sucessfully. You do have the risks of gyno and other estrogen sides becuse it is a female hormone. alittle to much can be bad or not enough it is a waste of time and money. I have had better luck with clomind nolva and just a little proviron. Just remmeber everyone is different though, if you feel you need to use it then try it.
 
tin2 said:
Do u mind if i ask why .. alot of ppl say it helps with recovery .

its helps with testecular atrophy not boosting your natural test levels u might not want to hear this but you might just have to wait it out and let your body restore its self i think it is important to let your body work on getting back too normal on its own sometimes
 
Nate82 said:
Proviron is an anti-e, to whoever said its not :-p.

In a sense that's right. Proviron is a dht-compund so it has a higher affinity for the aromatase enzyme than testosterone. It also has a higher affinity for shbg.
 
Deca-Dick is simply a term which relates to extreme shutdown. All AAS will shut you down to some degree, some worse than others. Stay away from Proviron. If already suppressed, it will keep you from recovering. Get blood tests done then act accordingly.
 
All I did was do 10 days of Nolva.. as a second PCT ..? should I just wait this out then .... cause I dont understand why ..?? I thought nolva woulda helped restore my natural test even more.. I think provirion would help temp. but what happens when I stop taking that.. Do I go back to normal.? Maybe Nolvadex only works if You are shut down.. and opposite when ur not...??


bump....
 
Bromocriptine to help lower progesterone and prolactin. If those levels have been raised (which deca can do) it will keep you shut down for a long time.
 
Top Bottom