Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrist Wraps-

Only use them during the heaviest of your sets that your grip would fail first on. Too many people rely on them for all back sets and end up with porr gripping strength.

hw3.jpg

Right on heavywear, same as the guys who don't have knee problems and constantly use wraps to squat, do everything with a weightlifting belt on etc...

You said WRIST WRAPS-NOT STRAPS...

...so...

Wrist wraps, haven't in years (used to have wrist probs), I used to on pressing movements...bench and military, basically.

WRIST STRAPS on the other hand use for heavy pulls (chins, row, shrugs).

Rugger

Hi Dear,

How are you ?

We are manufacturer all kinds of wrist wraps and other products of weightlifting.

Wrist wraps FOB Price is 1.50 USD for per pair.

Best regards,
Raees

I only use wrist wraps when my wrists are injured (like now). I think some people on here don't understand the difference between wrist wraps and hand straps. Hand straps are for use when you are using a weight that is too heavy for you to grip properly, like on shrugs.

Sometimes your grip is just too tired to do good sets of heavy shrugs at the end of a workout. Good for that. I use them for Pendlay rows also. Lately I've gotten lazy and on the heaviest DL sets will sometimes use them rather than an alternating grip, partly owing to an elbow that's pretty screwed up.

Wrist wraps are good for staying safe on heavy bench press lifts just like lifting belts. Theres nothing wrong with taking advantage of injury prevention.

I used to box and ive seen guys break there hands allot of the time neglecting handwraps in sparring. And once you break it once it becomes much easier to break again.

Top Bottom