Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrist Pain !!!!!!

I don't think the wraps "mask the pain" if you use them the way there intended. If you get cheap ones and wrap them around your wrist just under you palm then I guess all it is is compression. If you wrap it up your hand, almost up to your knuckles , then all it's doing is protecting the joint and keeping everything in line. Check out elitefts.com and look at the black wraps

Whenever I get pain in my wrists or elbows I go with the liquid Glucosamine/chondroitin. It's pricey, but a 10 day cycle is all it ever takes for me.

I use wraps to protect the wrist. I use Inzer wraps but any good wrap will do.

I take one to two Emergen-C joint formulas a day. I dilute it in a liter of water and consume thought the day.

For oils I mix a little fish oil and flax seed oil in my shakes and various olive and nut oils on salads and cooking.

If I follow the above my joints feel great!

probably has a lot to do with scar tissue build up around the wrist area, tendons being inflamed, etc...I get a lot of wrist injuries and pain because of arm wrestling.

I would go to Physio and find someone certified in Grazer's technique. They will use metal / alluminum to scrap the scar tissue around the wrist and fix you up in 1-2 weeks.

Top Bottom