Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

wrinkles under my eyes

Gorlim

New member
i noticed i have like two fine wrinkles under my right eye and left eye. U can barely notice em and i have no other wrinkles in any other place. The only reason i could think for them being there is that my sleep is HORRIBle i sleep at different hours, dont get enough sleep ect. Its not from being in the sun a lot cuz im almost never. My face looks very youthful even for my age which is 17 so i dont understand why this would be happening. If its due to lack of sleep would sleeping regularly get rid of it or am i stuck with em for life now :(. thanks. :bawling:
 
I also have wrinkles under my eye and my sleep cycles are totally fucked up too. Like you, I sleep different times of the day. I also sometimes sleep extremely long. I don't know whether or not I can attribute these wrinkles to sleep, but I use to wonder if they are indeed a result of sleep irregularities. I do not lack "sleep"(time spent in bed), but maybe I lack real sleep. I could have some sort of disorder where I am spending time "sleeping" but I really am not properly sleeping. I also feel tired all the fuckin time, even when I do sleep, it really sucks.

Anyway, I don't know if this has to do with sleeping or not. One of the reasons I always wondered if it did is because when I don't sleep for over 12 hours a day, I am constantly flexing that area to open my eyes, and there is a lot of tension in that area, so that is why I wondered the same thing. I haven't really thought about that much like I use to though.
 
only i noticed it.. and its really hard to notice and they dont look to bad. What i wanna know now is if this can be corrected.. Funny u mention squinting cuz i have a tendency to squint since i dont wear my glasses as often as i should or my contacts...
 
Can it be corrected? Ask your mom or sister, or any other woman and they can probably give you makeup tips :rolleyes: Seriously though they are bound to come in time. Actually after posting on this one I could not help but check my own eyes and I have them too. But I am 27.
 
I have a question...your 17...why are you worried about tiny, almost unnoticeable wrinkle under your eyes......its probably mostly from squinting....if it was from lack of sleep then they would probably be much more noticeable.



:teleport:
 
use preperation h does same think. (tightens the skin) no joke and its cheaper than thimoucase.
 
really? I heard that prep h is only temporary? I mean im pretty sure this problem is due to lack of sleep :(. Gonna try and get that in order.
 
Top Bottom