Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you still respect/like someone after you pissed on them

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
let's say you already knew this person for a while and never suspected they were like "into" this. And you only did it as a joke on their leg while in the shower and they went absolutely crazy - but not in the "fuck you bitch" kind of crazy way you would have expected and then ... well we will leave it at "got carried away" "A lot" And suppose their partner didn't know they had this side to them. so you like hosed them down drowning style and then hauled ass out of the shower and left. would they still be your friend?

(posting tiger88 style. but serious question)

omg. you're sick.

lol

LOLOLOLOL. I can't believe you're asking this. I guess I would, but it would be difficult for me to look at him without laughing uncontrollably.

While I don't find this type of behavior a turn-on necessarily, once it was explained to me (on the BTS) forum I understood why this would arouse some people.

LOLOLOLOL. I can't believe you're asking this. I guess I would, but it would be difficult for me to look at him without laughing uncontrollably.

well they have this damn rinky dinky shower stall and I was showering off FIRST. he wanted to barge in and take up precious space. And every man out there gay or straight ALWAYS pees in the shower. he wouldn't move so I could hit the drain (fucking bitch shouldn't have geronimo'd in there in the first place) so just to try to piss him off (pun) I let a stream go on his leg.

think 6 year old at Xmas who sees a go cart, bb gun, xbox, puppy, red wagon radio flyer, pony, and other shit waiting under the tree for him.

that was him.

now think of a 6 year old at xmas that opened up a nicely wrapped present and found something like fucking underwear or a sweater.

that was me.

Top Bottom