Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you rather have a killer body that never changed or a giant

sorry forgot that with the body your penis would be 2.5 inches errect. If you choose the penis your body will never go below 15 percent BF no matter what you do.

hardrock said:
How bout some sor of compromise. Say 9 inch coch and 225 @ 4%

thats not compromise thats the ideal

bigger than 9 is not really practical

and bigger than 225 is unnecessary too imo

The Greatest said:
sorry forgot that with the body your penis would be 2.5 inches errect. If you choose the penis your body will never go below 15 percent BF no matter what you do.

I would just duct tape a german sausage to it. Women wouldn't know the difference.

2.5 erect- hmmm... well, if you pick the huge body and small penis and someone laughs at it- you can kill them... 2.5 though? I dont know now... lol

The Greatest said:

lol

This board is just too damn silly at times. You got me cracking up here bro.

i give this 3 or 4 weeks before it is recognized as one of the most profound philosophical inquiries of our time.

id take the body, no doubt

i have almost as much fun eating as i do having sex, so a killer body all the time effortlessly would be a dream

a huge dick wouldnt be terribly convenient anyway, imo. just like big boobs giving women backaches, its be a pain in the arse

Top Bottom