Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you rather be a millionare or a billionare?

dusty2

Banned
lol. i know it's a stupid question. most would say a billionare. what things would you do with such money?

I spend about 40% of my time already dealing with companies that are ripping me off. A lot more money would exacerbate the problem and everybody would try to sure the deep pockets.

it is the American way.

At first I was going to say millionare, simply because no one really needs to have a billion dollars. It just rediculously greedy... however I could be a billionare, and then donate most of my money to causes and charities that I think deserve it.

billionare, then donate enough money to shut up the fat lard Sally Struthers about the $1 a day feed the children deal. I bet its enough money to make all starving kids bodybuilders.. heh

BodyByFinaplix said:
however I could be a billionare, and then donate most of my money to causes and charities that I think deserve it.

like bringing back legit masteron and parabolin :)

through work I deal with people who are that rich.

It's beyond what you can understand until you see it.

MattTheSkywalker said:
through work I deal with people who are that rich.

It's beyond what you can understand until you see it.
Most of the ones I know of have a reputation for being fairly miserable. There are exceptions.

I think Warrent Buffet is giving 1% of his inheritance to each of his 3 kids when he dies, the other 97% will make one fat charity check. But i may be wrong. I wonder if the kids will pissed with only 300 Million.

Top Bottom