Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you let these sluts cut your hair?

Mr. Black said:
You sir are correct.

shit I knew it. i got to get me to poland. my buddies keep offering to let me go along when they go.

lots of drinking there. :)

Becoming said:
shit I knew it. i got to get me to poland. my buddies keep offering to let me go along when they go.

lots of drinking there. :)

PolfaJelfa Would be the man to talk to...I'm sure he knows where all the juicy party spots are.

Mr. Black said:
PolfaJelfa Would be the man to talk to...I'm sure he knows where all the juicy party spots are.

my buddies are from there...

they were telling me about this bar in a salt mine, where all the tables, chairs, bars,etc are carved out of salt...

crazy shit.

hot broads too.

Becoming said:
my buddies are from there...

they were telling me about this bar in a salt mine, where all the tables, chairs, bars,etc are carved out of salt...

crazy shit.

hot broads too.

Better check it out then, and take pics....I love hearing how different moans are coming from chicks with accents :)

I don't know if I'd trust their haircutting skills, but it'd still be worth going in and just getting a shampoo and blowdry (titties in the face while getting shampooed).

sadly in the states.. atleast in NY they can't have any skin showing.. somthing about health regulations or so :-/ buddies gf cuts hair.. she can't wear a shirt that exposes her middrift :-/

Top Bottom