Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would Somebody Please Tell me What Happens in Stephen King's "The Langolers"

curling

Did I spell it right? Oh well anyway last night I tried to watch it again on Sci Fi channel but they had so many commercials I gave up again. Would somebody please tell me(if ya don't mind) just what the heck happens in that movie? Thanks guys and gua

uhh...is that the one where creatures eat yesterday up, and an aircraft gets caught in yesterday by mistake :confused:

if so they all escape apart from the british soldier who dies

I agree gillybag it did suck but what happens? Who dies? And how do they die? Do they get back to the present time? What happened to the other passengers?

Balki wigs out and tries to kill the little girl and he ends up getting left behind when the get the plane off the ground. He get eaten.

They fly back through the hole in time, one guy evaporates because he is awake, someone else lands the plane and they are in the future. They stand against a wall and time catches up to them and people start to appear with a fade in. The end...

The monsters look like porcupines with massive razor teeth and no legs. They're like balls of teeth. Balki gets gobbled up by one of these and they don't even show it!

Man they don't even show him getting eating man that sux. Anyway thanks for the answers wodin much appreciate!

LOLOL!!!!! I freakin HATE that lame ass moovie..I remember after i watched it i told my parents to rent it ,that it was the best moovie id ever seen..They are still pissed at me to this day about that(3 yrs later).

Don't bother finishing it!!

Top Bottom