Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Worthless Supplements list for new body builders

goldave12

I would like to have a short list of supplements that you don't need when you start bodybuilding , some guy at the gym told me to not spend money
on HMB, Carb Blockers, myostatin Inhibitors because they don't really work, what other worthless supplements would you add to this list? thank you.

Any "quote unquote" so called fat burner , hydroxycut , lipo , etc , including sarms such as cardarine , there's absolutely nothing out there that burns fat unless prescribed by your Dr period !!!! Nothing !!!

If we are talking supplements, and not PED's, then I see the following as worthwhile:

1. Creatine - it is cheap, it works. Nothing else needs to be said.

2. Whey protein - a great way of dialing in your daily macros if you can't do so with food. Also, most whey proteins will have the BCAA's in them, so there is no need to buy BCAA.

3. Fish oil - also very cheap, natural, and with a ton of health benefits.

4. N2Guard - over 30 ingredients aimed to improve your health and give support. Definitely a good universal tool.

I would add any sort of 'NO BOOSTING' supplement to that list.

I have tried every NO boosting supplement on the market and noticed nothing from any of them.

The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Before each of my workouts, I like to mix whey protein isolation from n2bm.com in a bowl of oatmeal with some flax seeds. It'll give you sustained energy throughout your workout and a great pump.

Being properly hydrated and eating a proper pre-workout meal is what is going to give you a great pump. Not some fancy NO drink.

Top Bottom