Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Worst highway crash ever - car vs 18 wheeler

Jesus titty fucking christ why did i watch that. Its going to resurrect my recurring dream of horrifying car crashes and dead bodies all over the highway. great.
 
Jesus titty fucking christ why did i watch that. Its going to resurrect my recurring dream of horrifying car crashes and dead bodies all over the highway. great.

what's scary about car accidents is that it could happen to anyone at any time.
shit that was just a minor swerve at first not even bad driving.

i wonder why dude was recording it
 
Oh my God! How did that vehicle just crumble like that!??!! I've never seen anything like that, I was under the impression that vehicles were made a little better than that.

@Smurf...I agree, I already have anxiety about horrible car wrecks/dead bodies. I can barely be a passenger in a car, I usually have to drive because I'll imagine these terrible wrecks if I'm a passenger. I saw a terrible car accident a couple years back that is burned in my damn brain, dead bodies all over the road, I popped up over the hill right after it happened.
 
Well not in developed countries that have highway dividers or ditches. It's to avoid stuff like that!

There are still highways around here like that if you're driving through a rural area. If I drive south I will do my best to avoid a route that has a highway like that, people think I'm crazy for doing it, but I consider roads like that too dangerous not to avoid if I can. Sometimes I can't though. :shudder:
 
@Smurf...I agree, I already have anxiety about horrible car wrecks/dead bodies. I can barely be a passenger in a car, I usually have to drive because I'll imagine these terrible wrecks if I'm a passenger. I saw a terrible car accident a couple years back that is burned in my damn brain, dead bodies all over the road, I popped up over the hill right after it happened.
The rider comes for us all. No sense in being afraid of something that will eventually happen.
 
Oh my God! How did that vehicle just crumble like that!??!! I've never seen anything like that, I was under the impression that vehicles were made a little better than that.

It was hit by a vehicle with as much as 200 times as much mass.
 
The rider comes for us all. No sense in being afraid of something that will eventually happen.

I'm not afraid of death, not like you're describing it anyway..the end is better than the beginning. :) I have a specific way I want my death to go though (lol)...I want to let go. I am looking forward to death after a life I've lived, I have a two year old I want to watch grow up...which is probably why I developed some anxieties after I had her. Lol.
 
That road looks like it could've been any MI state highway (not freeway) in the winter. I watched a dude in oncoming traffic lose his trailer with two snowmobiles on it; they launched over the roof of his truck and one of them would've gone through my windshield if I hadn't been able to swerve onto the shoulder. I understand how some people could never deal with winters up here.
 
Apparently the dude lived, from the comments-

This is actually a very scary video, the article said that the car driver feel asleep at the wheel for a second and began to drift, which led him to hit one truck, which unfortunately bounced him in the other lane. A separate news show also reported on the video and said the man survived, but was in critical condition and has a long recovery ahead. Sad. Prayers and wishes go out to him.



This one's even crazier though. Stalker-truck lets Russian dudes go with just a pants pissing-



I think we would all exhale an "ooohyoyoyoyoooyy" after a close call like that.
 
I'm not afraid of death, not like you're describing it anyway..the end is better than the beginning. :) I have a specific way I want my death to go though (lol)...I want to let go. I am looking forward to death after a life I've lived, I have a two year old I want to watch grow up...which is probably why I developed some anxieties after I had her. Lol.
Meh. I asked the rider to bring me a Cafe Americano when he comes calling for me.
 
Top Bottom