Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Worst Clomid Side Effect

  • Thread starter Thread starter odoyal rulez
  • Start date Start date
O

odoyal rulez

Guest
Jesus, the priapism sucks man...i cant even work anymore...6 more days...cant wait.

Only side ive gotten tho.
 
define priapism, juice dur make me dumb, and i dont want to google it..

im about a week into clomid, nothing yet.. im scared.. think of a 6'5'' 250 guy crying his eyes out on his 5'2'' 110lb girlfriends shoulder.. please god help me
 
i get a hard on that just wont quit..it lasts for hours...luckily i sit down all day..but walking is impossible...
 
He lost me to , i was scared to but got no sides
so lucky i gess , i did take it at bedtime mabye
old wives tale but all was good.
Brad.
 
That is not a typical side affect of Clomid, being overly emotional, is more typical,

Crying, when you watch My Friend Flicka or some other dumb black and white movie.

Crying after seeing a commercial, weird things like that, but not a boner.
 
solidspine said:
That is not a typical side affect of Clomid, being overly emotional, is more typical,

Crying, when you watch My Friend Flicka or some other dumb black and white movie.

Crying after seeing a commercial, weird things like that, but not a boner.

hey flicka was a good movie......



clomid. the new viagra.




ha
 
never got emotional on clomid or nolva...The only thing ever effecting me emotional wise was tren where i would want to rip anyone apart.
 
Just started 4th week on 50 mg liq clomid for PCT. Really no sides to speak of except the mental aspect of going from the King of the Jungle to a sniffling schoolgirl. :bawling:
 
Never heard of the boner problem with Clomid (Proviron, whole different story). I've never really had the emotional side effects hit me. But the weird visual-night time lightning show, always.
 
Clomid could make Clint Eastwood into a bitch.

I've never got tracers thank god, but it can really make me overly sensitive. It doesn't bother me enough to not take it though. I think the lower doses of 50mg ED to EOD minimizes these effects....sometimes...hahaha. I got emotional on that "Flyboys" movie the other night.

BMJ
 
Priapism, enzyte and viagra commercial says call the Doc if priapism occurs for 3hrs or more straight. Thats a long time for a boner.
 
jmead said:
define priapism, juice dur make me dumb, and i dont want to google it..

im about a week into clomid, nothing yet.. im scared.. think of a 6'5'' 250 guy crying his eyes out on his 5'2'' 110lb girlfriends shoulder.. please god help me
Thats me! I am an emotional wreck on it...so I do not do it. I do not lose mass though off cycle to much.

Q.
 
first couple times i used clomid i became emotional and depressed. i don't get any emotioinal effects anymore thank gawd and haven't since the 3rd or 4th time using it
 
The opposite for me,no sides after second week,except my dick has not worked in 2 and a half weeks......hope it "comes" around soon,so does my wife..aside from that PCT(HCG/Clomid) going smoothly.finished cycle almost 5 weeks ago now.
 
Hmm...well I dont know what else it could be, its the only thing im taking besides AIFM..and ive been taking that for months. No "tracers" or emotional problems...at 100mg daily..gonna start taking it before bed tho now..thx pals.
 
odoyal rulez said:
Jesus, the priapism sucks man...i cant even work anymore...6 more days...cant wait.

Only side ive gotten tho.


Thats a medical emergency. if a guy came to our ER saying he had a woody for 4 hours he would get straight back and no waiting in the lobby for hours. Blood flow can be greatly affected. We call in a urologists and they are there in minutes and have to give all kind iof shots in the penis to make the erection go down. I have seen MDs start IV caths in the cock. priaprisms are painful and not enjoyable as one would think. They dont just go away on thier own either. You sure it just wasnt a hard on cause the AC vent was near by and blew the wrong way?
 
So... crying over commercials with a 3 hour boner. Like that red faced buddy that just won't go home. I mean how often can you buff the bishop? Hack the carrot? Cuff the governor? Play 5 on 1 ? Beat the face off the bald headed dummy?
 
Sheesh, if that was the only side effect I had to contend with while on clomid, I would take it!!! I haven't been on clomid for months now (last PCT), but I occasionally still get floaters first thing when I wake up.... and forget about the emotional sides, abdominal cramps, etc...
 
Yeah, i didnt mean like full on real priapism, i was exaggerating. Definetly get constant hard ons for extended periods of time though. Oh well..5 more days =)
 
i am on 5 days 50mg ed other than hot flashes i havent got any other side maybe a lil emotional but not bursting out in tears and i did get few raging hard on`s out of nowhere not for 3 hrs though
 
Top Bottom