O
odoyal rulez
Guest
Jesus, the priapism sucks man...i cant even work anymore...6 more days...cant wait.
Only side ive gotten tho.
Only side ive gotten tho.
solidspine said:That is not a typical side affect of Clomid, being overly emotional, is more typical,
Crying, when you watch My Friend Flicka or some other dumb black and white movie.
Crying after seeing a commercial, weird things like that, but not a boner.
Thats me! I am an emotional wreck on it...so I do not do it. I do not lose mass though off cycle to much.jmead said:define priapism, juice dur make me dumb, and i dont want to google it..
im about a week into clomid, nothing yet.. im scared.. think of a 6'5'' 250 guy crying his eyes out on his 5'2'' 110lb girlfriends shoulder.. please god help me
odoyal rulez said:Jesus, the priapism sucks man...i cant even work anymore...6 more days...cant wait.
Only side ive gotten tho.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














