Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out with a cold?

Zithromax is a strong antibiotic.. I worked out on it for like 4 months.. i think it reduced its effectiveness and I wound up having a terrible crash. Wound up getting pnemonia VERY BADLY...

Anthrax said:
You can but don't expect much of your workout

and, please, don't "give" your microbes to the others in the gym

High intensity cardio cardio can help fight the infection (temperature increase)
Sinus infections are not contagious. I had the worst sinus problems my doctor said he ever saw, or at least the worst blockage and i lifted with it for a while. I don't think it is necessarily bad, although i am not a doctor, but you are definately going to have less energy.

Thanks for all the replies bros. I feel 100% better today. I got my make up day in today and had a good work out. Still a little congested but other than that, I feel much much better. I guess the Zithromax did its job. I am going to up the multi-vitamin intake somewhat and see if that will boost the immune system. I have also started taking 2000 mg/day of Vitamin C.

Again thanks for the replies.

Peace,
OU812IC

Take Zinc along with vitamin C

Top Bottom