Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out with a cold?

OU812IC

I got a killer sinus infection and the doc has me on a Z-Pack with guafenison 2 times a day. Is it still alright to workout or should I lay low for a couple of days?

Peace,
OU812IC

depends on how intense you workout is...when im sick and i lift really hard i feel a little weaker (obviously) but the cold usually gets worse during the progression of my lift and i feel like shit after...

Well, I had already missed yesterday so I went for it today and you guys were right, I feel worse than I did before I went and worked out. Should have waited a couple more days and just got back in the routine next week. Oh well. Maybe the Z-pack will kick in tomorrow or the next day.

Peace,
OU812IC

If you don't already try taking multivitamins throughout the day. Not just once or twice a day. I usually split up to at least 4 times a day. I don't take the whole huge horse pill but split it.

I always lift unless its a stomache flu. It seems to help sweating out the toxins. I just up the vitamin c uptake and try to drink alot of orange juice.

You can but don't expect much of your workout

and, please, don't "give" your microbes to the others in the gym

High intensity cardio cardio can help fight the infection (temperature increase)

1. REST!
2. If your ailment is from the neck up take it easy.
3. If you ailment is from the neck down see #1.

Top Bottom