Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out causes or speeds up hair loss?

Thanks =D

So I shouldn't worry? I currently have Telogen Effluvium from an extreme psychological point in my life (im just 17 too), I wanted to kill myself and I literally locked myself in my room for months and ate junk food.

I want to keep healthy and active, I walk over 4 miles everyday, and workout, but I'm just worried that working out would worsen my hair problem ;/

I guess I shouldn't worry? Thanks for the help btw

your biggest worry right now should be your education and finding a quality career if you do not choose to go to college.

let me tell you something. everyone on here has gone through some type of problems at some point.. some of us have had divorces, family deaths, accidents, money problems.. life has its ups and downs so just hang in there and keep eating and exercising the right way and you will always have that to lean on.

also looking good and feeling good is crucial for your self confidence. there is no better feeling then walking into a room and having people look at you and say "wow that dude is jacked" rather then them saying "wow look at that fatty who just walked in"

this site is awesome and you are gonna learn a lot from these boards, its a major asset
so keep up the good work and keep your head high !!

your biggest worry right now should be your education and finding a quality career if you do not choose to go to college.

let me tell you something. everyone on here has gone through some type of problems at some point.. some of us have had divorces, family deaths, accidents, money problems.. life has its ups and downs so just hang in there and keep eating and exercising the right way and you will always have that to lean on.

also looking good and feeling good is crucial for your self confidence. there is no better feeling then walking into a room and having people look at you and say "wow that dude is jacked" rather then them saying "wow look at that fatty who just walked in"

this site is awesome and you are gonna learn a lot from these boards, its a major asset
so keep up the good work and keep your head high !!

thanks man

I'm just worried that the exercising I'm doing especiallly deadlifts and dumbbell squats elevate my testosterone levels and it gets converted to DHT and thus making my hair fall out. =/.

thanks man

I'm just worried that the exercising I'm doing especiallly deadlifts and dumbbell squats elevate my testosterone levels and it gets converted to DHT and thus making my hair fall out. =/.

don't..

i been lifting since 16 hard and I have plenty of hair at 30 years old.

Should I take ON Whey too? I heard it has growth hormone which could affect hair :/

yes protein is important to build muscle and repair as well. you can get it from lean meats, protein bars and shakes.

its hard cause all your friends do it but lay off the fast food if you can.. i know its hard at your age.

yes protein is important to build muscle and repair as well. you can get it from lean meats, protein bars and shakes.

its hard cause all your friends do it but lay off the fast food if you can.. i know its hard at your age.

thanks man

I phoned my trichologist and he said ON Whey is good, he also said that testosterone is boosted when lifting weights but it also increases circulates which counters the negative affects, so basically it won't affect hair he said.

And yeah, I haven't eaten junk food for 3 months now, following my diet and I'm making gains every week =]

keep it up man.. and stay CLEAN until you are atleast 25+

Yeah man, defiantly.

I'm going to order a 5lb Tub of ON Whey Chocolate Mint flavour.

Pre-workout I eat tuna and oats with milk.

Post-Workout I'll take one scoop Whey Protein with Greek Yoghurt and Milk.

I workout 3 times a week so I'm going to take basically 3 scoops of whey a week, that's not bad right?

Yeah man, defiantly.

I'm going to order a 5lb Tub of ON Whey Chocolate Mint flavour.

Pre-workout I eat tuna and oats with milk.

Post-Workout I'll take one scoop Whey Protein with Greek Yoghurt and Milk.

I workout 3 times a week so I'm going to take basically 3 scoops of whey a week, that's not bad right?

i get close to 2X my bodyweight in protein per day.

i know that is hard to do at your age and expensive but try your best.

look up pro complex, its sold anywhere, i buy mine off amazon.. good stuff.. each scoop is 30 grams of protein. just mix with water. also needto has some good protein products on his site.

Top Bottom