Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out causes or speeds up hair loss?

TheManiacHolder

I've read articles saying working out causes or speeds up hair loss.

I'm not talking taking steroids or growth hormone, I mean naturally.

I do deadlifts, dumbell squats, dumbell press etc and many other exercises for all body parts.

I read that the increase in testosterone when working out gets converted to DHT and thus...hair loss.

=/

I've read articles saying working out causes or speeds up hair loss.

I'm not talking taking steroids or growth hormone, I mean naturally.

I do deadlifts, dumbell squats, dumbell press etc and many other exercises for all body parts.

I read that the increase in testosterone when working out gets converted to DHT and thus...hair loss.

=/

You asked this same question last month.....................:confused:

Where are you reading this nonsense, post up a link please.

w.emaxhealth.com/65/21965.html
w.news-medical.net/news/20100408/Whey-Protein-Isolate-damages-and-accelerates-hair-loss.aspx
w.short-hair-style.com/excessive-sweating-can-cause-hair-loss.html

=/

cant post website addresses not enough posts :/

w.emaxhealth.com/65/21965.html
w.news-medical.net/news/20100408/Whey-Protein-Isolate-damages-and-accelerates-hair-loss.aspx
w.short-hair-style.com/excessive-sweating-can-cause-hair-loss.html

=/

cant post website addresses not enough posts :/

Those are not credible sources for information, in a nut shell it's bullshit.

Each of those websites has an agenda, the last one I find the most entertaining. OMG I'm sweating and my hair will fall out I better buy some product to make it stop!!! lmao. :)

Thanks =D

So I shouldn't worry? I currently have Telogen Effluvium from an extreme psychological point in my life (im just 17 too), I wanted to kill myself and I literally locked myself in my room for months and ate junk food.

I want to keep healthy and active, I walk over 4 miles everyday, and workout, but I'm just worried that working out would worsen my hair problem ;/

I guess I shouldn't worry? Thanks for the help btw

Top Bottom