yeah i dont go to the gym on fridays till after 7 cuz I get too much anxiety when the gym is crowded. I like it cuz by 7pm all the schmucks have gone out to the bars.
yeah i dont go to the gym on fridays till after 7 cuz I get too much anxiety when the gym is crowded. I like it cuz by 7pm all the schmucks have gone out to the bars.
well now I dont know if i can go cuz my son (whom I have to take with me to the gym) is sleeping on the couch. How do I wake up a 7 yr old and drag him to the gym on a friday night.
well now I dont know if i can go cuz my son (whom I have to take with me to the gym) is sleeping on the couch. How do I wake up a 7 yr old and drag him to the gym on a friday night.