Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Wootoom

im lstening to the fine oyung cannibals right now lololol and Daisy is sooo pissed off
 
Saying Good Bro over and over and over again is Gay. Sorry. Its like its your new way of post whoring. Pretty soon you are going to screw it up for the whole board and you wont be able to type bro. lol
 
daisyduke6 said:
Saying Good Bro over and over and over again is Gay. Sorry. Its like its your new way of post whoring. Pretty soon you are going to screw it up for the whole board and you wont be able to type bro. lol
whats with you????????
 
I'm a natty all the way and that means for k too. Even though I occasionally give some away to good bros.
 
damn lestat getting pwned by a bunch of little ladies...a new low for his faltering e-character.

lestat def. has a weed problem. I say he is band to Betty Ford Clinic
 
Gambino said:
damn lestat getting pwned by a bunch of little ladies...a new low for his faltering e-character.

lestat def. has a weed problem. I say he is band to Betty Ford Clinic
haha, dude shut the hell up.

dude like I said, I respect my bro wootoom way too much to get into a flame fest.

and yeah, weed, only stupid losers use it.
 
Top Bottom