Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

-Women' the post-

smallmovesal said:

i like smart women. :wavey:

Yeah, but they're always so busy watching Oprah and taking Cosmo quizzes that it's hard to meet them. :rolleyes:

Nice post NA, I'm just been unusually feisty all day. Plus, as my post states, I'm all lit up. Kind of a nice combo...

HighIntensity said:
*disclaimer to this post im on third week of fina, little sleep and school pressures*

hahaha, it's all good, I've been wanting to duke it out all day. I don't take things like this personally, unless you like kill my cat to prove your point or something...

HighIntensity said:
*disclaimer to this post im on third week of fina, little sleep and school pressures*

finahead!

hey if you know you are pissy then keep it in check... you betta recognise (or something)

i have a bazillion (yeah, i know that's not a number) things to do because i'm still behind and classes are now over, among other things that have popped up recently that i'm not going to get into - tell me about stress.

ladymacbeth said:

Yeah, but they're always so busy watching Oprah and taking Cosmo quizzes that it's hard to meet them. :rolleyes:

*looks up from reading oprah magazine*

oh, um, yes... of course. ;)

fuck i'm hungry. pardon me... i gots to get me my eats.

smallmovesal said:

finahead!

hey if you know you are pissy then keep it in check... you betta recognise (or something)

i have a bazillion (yeah, i know that's not a number) things to do because i'm still behind and classes are now over, among other things that have popped up recently that i'm not going to get into - tell me about stress.

lol good to see you babe

Top Bottom