Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women: package size... are you big or small lover?

how ya been sexy? Like the avatar...is it ok if I just lick your tight tummy and follow it down :p ;) :angel:

Big Buck said:
Different sizes.

Thanks Big Buck. Oh, and it's not a fascination, I just thought I'd repeat my question from the other thread for people who didn't see it....lol...

Soooo....different sizes as in, S,M,L,XL?

:D

lol! my tummy gained a lil more fat on it (not lots) after i gained 16 lbs so i put that up to remind myself i want to get there again.

smallmovesal said:
lol! my tummy gained a lil more fat on it (not lots) after i gained 16 lbs so i put that up to remind myself i want to get there again.

That's definitely a noticeable amount of muscle gain, anyway what are your goals?

polarpixie said:

Thanks Big Buck. Oh, and it's not a fascination, I just thought I'd repeat my question from the other thread for people who didn't see it....lol...

Soooo....different sizes as in, S,M,L,XL?

:D

yeap....S, M, L, XL and then there's "El Grande for Massivo Cocko solamente de Big Buck"...;) Wearing a jock strap sucks.

smallmovesal said:

That's just more cushion for the pushin'....;)

On the real, good job w/ the weight gain!! Keep it up. :fro:

Top Bottom