Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women & MK-2866/S-4

tetter

My gf is very interested in trying out Osta and/or S-4 to help shed a few pounds and build some muscle in the process. I am having some difficulty finding good info on women taking these compounds and if they're effective. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

My gf is very interested in trying out Osta and/or S-4 to help shed a few pounds and build some muscle in the process. I am having some difficulty finding good info on women taking these compounds and if they're effective. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I used Ipamorelin and Mod GRF (1-29) longterm. Good anabolic synergy with androgens and did seem to promote fat loss in between bulking phases. I post on a few women bb forums and have never seen any woman report use of SARM's sorry. Personal opinion though is the expense/benefit analysis isn't favorable.

I ran the S-4 for 6 weeks and achieved very noticeable results. Great pumps and edurance, decent strength while cutting. Please note-Night vision slightly compromised @ 60mg/day.

I will be running Osta and S-4 together starting next week.

Top Bottom