Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women don't understand bragging rights

ponyfitness

So I'm settling in to watch UConn and NC kick ass tonight and my girlfriend is all testy because I told her to go out while I watch ball for the evening while drinking and eating pizza.

If UConn and NC win tonight, I win my pool (nobody else can win with point totals) - no money, but when I explained the importance of bragging rights to her she just didn't get it. The benefit of being able to chirp my friends for a few days and then remind them next year that I am defending champion in NCAA picks is valuable to me. But she just doesn't get it.

I told her if they both win then she'll get some action tonight. And still she is kind of pissed at me. What's going on?

So I'm settling in to watch UConn and NC kick ass tonight and my girlfriend is all testy because I told her to go out while I watch ball for the evening while drinking and eating pizza.

If UConn and NC win tonight, I win my pool (nobody else can win with point totals) - no money, but when I explained the importance of bragging rights to her she just didn't get it. The benefit of being able to chirp my friends for a few days and then remind them next year that I am defending champion in NCAA picks is valuable to me. But she just doesn't get it.

I told her if they both win then she'll get some action tonight. And still she is kind of pissed at me. What's going on?

wait - why is she pissed?

too bad uconn got their asses handed

don't worry, you can always talk about grey's anatomy at the water cooler

Top Bottom