Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women do they distract you while working out

DR. NOE

A few years ago, I hurt my back while I was deadlifting 550 lbs, this totally hot chick started doing bodyweight squats with hardly nothing covering her ass. I loss my concentration while staring at her ass and before i knew it, my back was hurting. About a week later, we went out on a date, where she amitted that she was squating in front of me to get my attention. Have you ever had a injury due to some hot body distracting you.

I hate to say it but yes I get distrcted. There's one girl that comes into my gym who has breast implants, and she'll do flyes right next to me. It drives me crazy

Sometimes it's the men who are distracting

and not in a good way (at least at my gym :( )

The other day I was on the treadmill and this guy was across the room doing cable rows. Half of his (really fat) ass was showing. I deliberately tried NOT to look at this, but somehow it was like a magnet and I'd look over there again, and there'd be that big giant moon! :eek2:

Are you kidding me? As much test as I was on, even some girls that weren't that hot would be distracting. :D

Top Bottom