Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women can now be in open combat roles

you wanna toaster stroodle?

Pop Tart, please?

I don't know much about combat. I've never served like some of you who have first hand opinions and knowledge.

But. I do know that at work ... when the shit hits the fan ... and life or death action is required, I would rather have the average male go in with me then the average female. Sure I know some amazing female firefighters but on average when it gets down to it ... I would rather put my life in the hands of a male. Does that make me a pig. I don't think so.

When a broad decision like this is made we are just speaking about averages. This is going to impact a lot of people and in my opinion it adds uncertainty to the already uncertain proposition of combat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Pop Tart, please?

I don't know much about combat. I've never served like some of you who have first hand opinions and knowledge.

But. I do know that at work ... when the shit hits the fan ... and life or death action is required, I would rather have the average male go in with me then the average female. Sure I know some amazing female firefighters but on average when it gets down to it ... I would rather put my life in the hands of a male. Does that make me a pig. I don't think so.

When a broad decision like this is made we are just speaking about averages. This is going to impact a lot of people and in my opinion it adds uncertainty to the already uncertain proposition of combat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

and you were the one that told me to tell Abby to go ahead and be a firefighter when she grew up :rolleyes:

Top Bottom