Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and Winstrol (Tabs or Inject)

tr2001

Question:

What do you women prefer (tabs or injectable Winny)? Given the mgs. difference, I have seen equal results on very low oral dosages (2-3 tabs/daily) as 25 mg/EOD injectable......

Girls - what have your results been?

I don't know what I prefer but I only have experience with tabs and not much experience yet, only 2 1/2 weeks. I personally like the tabs so I can measure precisely my dosage. ANd I can keep my dosage small and divide it up throughout the day.

I agree with TV#3 on the that one......Its nice dividing the tabs up throughout the day.

I read that for a women tabs are best cos they're more discreet, and whereas they'd be discouraged for men on the grounds of liver damage (speshally if taking the 2mg.....50mg would be 25 tabs !!!) because us women take less there's no stress on the liver :)

there is stress on the liver with any oral steroid. you should take milk thistle supplements while taking any orals.
but it's tru that you need less as a girl.
you can also drink the injectable stuff

women do not require a heavy amount of stanzanol(winny) in their system as men daily, that is why it is better to take the pills, 2-5 pills a day, because you can divide the dose, with the injectable you can't.

I have been taking winny tabs for almost two months, results were slow, but eventually came, I started with 4mg a day and worked my way up to 8mg a day. I am on my last week this Sunday

Thank you for the feedback. I can't believe how much my wife responds to a small amount of Winny Tabs (2-4/day). On such a low dose, you would think that more is need or another product in the mix - but just winny alone seems to do the trick. Unfortunately, she gets all the side effects that can be expected. It seems that many women respond this way with winny....

Top Bottom