bran987
New member
I'm eatin' this can of Wolf Turkey Chili.. looked great at first.. tastes great too.
1 serving=
2.5g fat (0.5 satur.)
17g carb
8g fiber
3g sugar
20g protein
so 40g protein per can, but I just noticed this:
1310 mg sodium per serving (55% Daily rec. value). So 1 can has 110% of the daily recommended value.
What concerns does sodium prevent for a bodybuilder? Someone warned me about how much sodium is in a slice of FF cheese in another post which is something I've never worried about. Does it just cause water retention, or can it actually do worse?
1 serving=
2.5g fat (0.5 satur.)
17g carb
8g fiber
3g sugar
20g protein
so 40g protein per can, but I just noticed this:
1310 mg sodium per serving (55% Daily rec. value). So 1 can has 110% of the daily recommended value.
What concerns does sodium prevent for a bodybuilder? Someone warned me about how much sodium is in a slice of FF cheese in another post which is something I've never worried about. Does it just cause water retention, or can it actually do worse?

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














