Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woke up this morning..........

hmm maybe just a lite spell from getting up too quick. ur gonna have to see how u feel the next day or so i think.

I had something similar to that before, I headbutted my bathroom door and had trouble standing up. Later I could laugh about it but I was totally in a daze, actually I am pretty sure it was compiled lack of sleep, it gets harder on me through the years.

looks like its pretty much narrowed down to overtraining or sus flu...hope its not the flu cause that is gonna rip you apart. Try and hold down some food and get a good nights sleep and see how you wake up the next day.

He´s in his 6th week, how come he tolerated the sust so long and now gets sust flu? Seems unlikely to me.
AAS supress your immune system a bit (exception: Deca) so you might have caught an infection. Go to a doc if it doesn´t get better, antibiotics might help. If it´s a virus, you´re fucked and better stay in bed until your body fights it off.
What kind of sust are you using?

Feeling better today,still dizzy as hell.Think ill get some vitamin C and continue with my cycle.

Top Bottom