Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woke up starving at 3am!??

rez

woke up at 3am thinking it was time for b/fast! I had a scoop of cottage cheese and went back to bed..thats never happened to me before.

That day i did 30mins bike FTITM on empty stomach, then had pilates after work. Had 2 huge tuna salads after that, which also had olive oil and heaps of vegies.
Could it come from a calorie deficit from that day? I ate what I usually do...
hope this wont become a recurring pattern...

I've noticed that my body gets super hungry at certain periods during the night. Especially around 4-5 am. Luckily I'm almost always asleep at this time. Whats strange is that the hunger passes after a few hours, and by the time I normally wake up (6:30), I'm not hungry at all. I think it might be a blood sugar thing.

Maybe you just need carbs....

The same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago, I was on my 4th week of 0 sugar/starch just carbs from meat or veggies anyways it was around 4am and I woke up with pretty much the most intence craving possible for captain crunch or sugary cereal. I chugged back 4 glasses of water forcefully and a big glass of water and protein powder and it went away in about 30 mins. its never happened before, but if it happens to you, youve got to suck it up and say fuck you and hop on a treadmill until it passes.

DONT CHEAT and give in because once people give in to temptation the subconcious mind overpowers you and your instinct takes over your will power and people give up. You dont need cheat days I havent cheated once in my 6 weeks of 0 carb diet of steak and vegitables every 2 hours.

Once you show your body your mind is in charge by not cheating it will learn to adapt the way you want not the way your body wants.

I2ancid said:

DONT CHEAT and give in because once people give in to temptation the subconcious mind overpowers you and your instinct takes over your will power and people give up. You dont need cheat days I havent cheated once in my 6 weeks of 0 carb diet of steak and vegitables every 2 hours.

Once you show your body your mind is in charge by not cheating it will learn to adapt the way you want not the way your body wants.

I never cheat.

Ive never had to wake up to eat before either..so its bazzar.

I was also wondering if anyone gets hungry during cardio...does that mean your not working hard enough during your workout?

interesting,

all of you guys saying that this never happens to you.

This stuff happens to me all the time!!

During cross country season it was horrible. I would wake up 3-4 times a night absolutely starved and I'd have to go back to bed on an empty stomach.

I think it's time we all accept the fact that life is going to really suck at times, lol.

skywalker66 said:
interesting,

all of you guys saying that this never happens to you.

This stuff happens to me all the time!!

During cross country season it was horrible. I would wake up 3-4 times a night absolutely starved and I'd have to go back to bed on an empty stomach.

I think it's time we all accept the fact that life is going to really suck at times, lol.

I take e/c/a so that is probably why I never get it, The time I did get it was probably because I skipped taking it :confused:

rez said:

I was also wondering if anyone gets hungry during cardio...does that mean your not working hard enough during your workout?

Never during cardio...

...but awfully hungry a bit after cardio

Top Bottom