Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wish someone could offer me proof of God's existance

saint808 said:
Opiate of the masses is right... seriously I only ever wanted proof... like real profof.

Question: Why would you want God to be real? After all, He's got some pretty strict entry standards (like calling someone down = murder, lookin' at a broad = sleeping around) and if He were REAL . . nah, no one WANTS to believe, might have to change!

Defn: Faith - seeing that great little red Porsche in my mind, two years before I can buy it and taking the sales course that will allow me to get the $$$ to buy the critter!

PS. I think my cat typed this.

Do you breathe ? When your eyes are closed and you hear shoes walking towards you, then a smell passes as she goes by and you smile because its so sweat....
Have you read revelations ?
Seek and you shall find...

Tryn2 said:
Do you breathe ? When your eyes are closed and you hear shoes walking towards you, then a smell passes as she goes by and you smile because its so sweat....
Have you read revelations ?
Seek and you shall find...
Totally agree, he doesn't come knocking on your door. You have to search whole heartedly and whole souled. It will happen if you put your all into it.

Book of Job, man -- digger translation: "You gonna tell GOD what to do? Sheah, right."

Top Bottom