Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WISDOM teeth diet - HELP

rez

guys..give me a hand.
I dont wana fuckup, just because im getting my teeth pulled on saturday..and therefore wont beable to eat any solid food.
what can you suggest?

also..what should I do with the ALA im taking? Should I take it while this whole process is going on...please give me some advice.

thankx:)

eat tons of sugar free/ fat free jello and eat some boiled beans. THey should come out very soft and easy to chew.,....

Hope you don't have 6 wisdom teeth like I did :D
Even so the whole thing was a breeze - did it with IV sedation and it was over before I knew it.

It's good to eat things though a straw for a few days to keep food particles from getting stuck in your stitches. Meal replacement shakes are perfect for this. Yogurt can also be sucked through a straw. You can also grind up real food in a blender. Good luck!

FitFossil said:
It's good to eat things though a straw for a few days to keep food particles from getting stuck in your stitches.

You say that like there's any other way to be able to eat. :)

THANKFULLY I don't have wisdom teeth. Between that and my bad eyes, I'm the freak of the family. My mom wonders where I came from. :freak:

BUT I had eight baby teeth with full roots pulled when I was younger. Milk shakes did it for me then, but like FitFossil said, MRP's would be ideal. Ice cream is good too.

I'm sure you could blend some of your meals, but that might get really nasty tasting real quick.

Last edited:
Good fucking luck!! It's hard to open your mouth to get any jello in there. Hell, I could hardly fit a spoon in there for the first 2 days, and my dentist said to NOT use a straw, as the suction caused by trying to suck up whatever will make your stitches pop out.

My wisdom teeth experience was complete and total hell. Pain like I've never felt. For the first few nights, you'll wake up in a pool of blood b/c your mouth is open all night and the slimy spit/blood just pours out. So don't sleep on any good linens.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Wiz Teeth 101

DO NOT SUCK THROUGH A STRAW!!! Or take a Bong Hit!!
You will pull the clots outta your Sores where the teeth were and get Dry Sockets, which im sure you have been warned of.

I cant take strong pain meds so after I got mine out, I tried to take some meds anyway, It was horrible, I was puking up blood and Bile for the next 12hrs. Only other option for a pain med that would upset the stomach were suppositories, lol. You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes boys.......

Then after about 2-3 weeks I figured I was better and tried to eat a Taco from Jack in the Box (This was obviously before I started to BB) I peice of the shell got wedged into the wound where the teeth where located and slowly became infected over a week until I was swollen again and in PAIN! Back to the MD's!

The worst part was how sore my Jaw was though, When I was out, That basterd must have been going nuts in there and had to break my Wisdom teeth into pieces for extraction, when your out that guy is prying your mouth wider that it should go and banging away in there, literally, It was Brutal!

In Hindsight, Some Glutamine and vitamin E wouldve have been nice to have after to help the healing of my Jaw muscles.

GOOD LUCK BRO! Take Care

Eat lots of Whey, lol. I threw up for 3 straight days after my teeth got pulled, lost considerable weight, mostly from muscle :-(

btw, Hansel...a Bong hit, why the hell?, lol.

Oh and I almost forgot about the cup you'll have to have to spit blood in. You can't swallow your spit b/c its mostly blood for the first few days, and if you swallow enough blood, you'll puke. So you'll have a gross smelling spit cup that smells like metal and old spit. And you can't spit it out, you have to let it drip out of your mouth.

Basically, just blood everywhere.

MWAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Top Bottom