Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol/Test and strong steroid rating system

Shredology

Hey guys I'm looking around to determine what would be the best cycle option for me. It'll be my first cycle, and i'm hoping it will be the only. My goal is building lean mass, and maintain it as much as possible.

Today I was reading some guide on a different forum and i've read about the strong steroid rating system, which is a chart rating the most popular steroids on many aspects on a scale of 1-10.

When I went to see test E's ability to keep gains I noticed it was only ranked as a 4, while winstrol and anavar were 10 and 9 respectively. It's surprising me because ever since i've been reading on AAS, i've been told oral only cycles were pretty much **** and pointless because you lose all the gains in a matter of days after you're off. Is this true?

From what I read winstrol basically shuts down your test completely, and it is less anabolic then the average natural test production so it ends up having negative effects if your goal is to build muscles. Is this true, and would it be worth it to stack it with test on a first cycle?

From the beginning I was looking at the average joe recommended's first cycle, 500mg test E/week for 12 weeks with a nolva PCT, but now I'm having doubts because of this chart.

Can anyone lighten me up?

Cheers ;)

First we need full stats
weight
BF%
Years training

Second, nobody ever runs just one cycle and "thats all".

First we need full stats
weight
BF%
Years training

Second, nobody ever runs just one cycle and "thats all".

21, 6'0, 150 lbs @ 8%. Been training for 2 years, a year with a good diet. That's what everyone tells me, but we'll see the results I guess. I don't plan on ever stopping BB'ing but once I reach my goal and maintain it i'll then decide if I want to stop or not

21, 6'0, 150 lbs @ 8%. Been training for 2 years, a year with a good diet. That's what everyone tells me, but we'll see the results I guess. I don't plan on ever stopping BB'ing but once I reach my goal and maintain it i'll then decide if I want to stop or not

6'0" at 150lbs? You have a long way to go before you should ever consider AAS. Plus, you're just a kid, your natural hormones are insane right now.

6'0" at 150lbs? You have a long way to go before you should ever consider AAS. Plus, you're just a kid, your natural hormones are insane right now.

I used to be 180 a year ago, i've lost +- 30 pounds because of a Crohn's disease relapse. I've been in remission for the past few weeks and I'm looking to get back in the game as soon as possible..

I used to be 180 a year ago, i've lost +- 30 pounds because of a Crohn's disease relapse. I've been in remission for the past few weeks and I'm looking to get back in the game as soon as possible..

I'm sorry to hear that but you never know what an oral will do to your organs. It could cause another flare up

I think you need to get all that weight you lost back naturaly, then wait another year or 4 or 6 before thinking about juicing.

Top Bottom